Interested in being part of the Amazing FCHS Choir Program?
- No Audition Needed!!!!!
- Now is the time to register and join!
- No previous experience is needed!!
- Click on the picture above to check out our Preview Video!
Interviews for 2020/2021 choirs begin today and run through Thursday April 23rd.
Click on link above!!! More important information is given there!!!
We’ve got the fun and excellence part, what we need now is YOU. Come be part of the Franklin choir momentum and give the choir a try.!
No matter what your experience is, no matter what you do or participate in and no matter what you think you know or do not know… there is a place for you in choir.
Here are a few of the ways you can participate in choir:
- Ladies First – women’s choir – No Interview required; just email Mr. Hummel to let him know you are joining. **no after school rehearsals**
- Men of Note – men’s choir / – No Interview required; just email Mr. Hummel to let him know you are joining. **no after school rehearsals**
- Bella Voce – competitive women’s choir- STATE RUNNER-UP
- Signature Sound – competitive mixed choir – STATE CHAMPIONS
- Sensations – competitive women’s show choir – Defending STATE CHAMPIONS
- Heritage Singers – competitive mixed show choir- 2018 STATE CHAMPION
- **Legacy Intermediate Show choir -no after school rehearsals**
- Show Band
- **HONORS CREDIT – WEIGHTED GPA!
- ******Yes, you can do sports, band, guard, etc and be in a choir!*****
Here are a few points of excellence about the choir program:
- Participation in State Finals for concert choirs for the last 7 years. STATE CHAMPIONS 2017, 2018 & 2019!
- Participation in State show choir finals for the last 5 years.
- Winner of the B105.7 Christmas Choir Competition for the last 6 years.
- Choir TOUR – L.A. Hollywood, San Diego / NYC – Carnegie Hall / Hawaii / Orlando / Where will you go??? Join to find out! The choir offers a trip EVERY YEAR!!
- Invitations to perform all over the world.
This is only a small part of what the choir has accomplished. The benefits of being in choir include much more than singing and musical knowledge. You will have opportunities to experience excellence, fun and the opportunity, to learn leadership skills, to make new friends (both at FCHS and everywhere we go), to learn valuable life skills, to shine in a way you never thought possible and to be a part of a family. You don’t have miss out on a memorable life experience
There is a group that works with any students current work or extra curricular schedule. Don’t miss out on having a great high school memory and experience by giving yourself the opportunity to do something that you will never forget or regret. Be part of something special. Be part of something great! Be part of something FUN! Be part of the choir!
Open enrollment into all FCHS choirs has begun and if you are interested in learning how to sing or dance and go be part of an award winning team, please contact Mr. Hummel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Taylor at email@example.com